Customers have been asking for tips to clean neoprene sleeves and stop them smelling.
First point would be to try and care for your sleeves to stop them smelling in the first place. After training turn them inside out and let them dry fully before putting them back in your gym bag.
If you are past the point of no return and they stink, then see the following:
- DON’T MACHINE WASH YOUR SLEEVES!
- Hand wash them with soap and warm water.
- Gently squeeze out excess water. DO NOT TWIST YOUR SLEEVES TO WRING OUT THE WATER.
- Air dry your sleeves. DO NOT MACHINE DRY!
- If they still smell after steps 1-4 then you can try the freezer method. Once your sleeves are FULLY dry put them in a zip lock bag and then put them in the freezer for 24-48 hours. When you take them out you will need to thaw them and make sure that they are dry before you use them again.
Hope this helps and if you have any of your own tips let us know!
CHECK OUT OUR NEOPRENE KNEE SLEEVES HERE