OUR STRONGEST SUPPORT FOR THE BIGGEST LIFTS
- 13mm Thick pre “broken in” Premium Quality Leather
- Stainless Steel Lever Buckle with Lifetime Warranty
- Easy-on Easy-off with Maximum Support
The Cerberus Lever Belt has been made to the highest standard, with durability and quality in mind. 10cm wide and 13mm thick with 6 rows of high strength nylon stitching. It is made to IPF spec from the latest Technical Rule Book. We have used High Quality Leather with a soft non slip finish and the embroidered logos add to the premium finish of these belts. This belt has a pre “broken in” feel that makes it quicker to form around your waist, but remains rigid and very supportive - so the belt will fit great and feel great!
This belt comes with a premium bespoke stainless steel lever buckle as standard. The benefit of a lever is that you can tighten the belt to its maximum tightness and release with the minimum of effort making it very quick, easy and safe to use. The stainless steel lever buckle has our signature Cerberus logo laser etched into it and is our exclusive design. This is not a generic cheap cast alloy buckle. Stainless steel is one of the most durable materials on the market and will last you forever! With that in mind naturally our Lever buckles come with a Lifetime Warranty as standard.
Ideal for your heaviest Squats, Deadlifts and Yoke.
After 4 years in extensive testing and development we are proud to have finally released these belts. It has been worth the wait, this is a top of the range belt with every base covered.
- 6 rows of High Density Nylon Stitching
- Made to the Maximum Sizes of Most Powerlifting Federations
- 13mm Thick, 10cm Wide
- SMALL 61 – 79 cm / 24″ – 31″
- MEDIUM 71 – 89 cm / 28″ – 35″
- LARGE 81 – 99 cm / 32″ – 39″
- XL 91 – 109 cm / 36″ – 43″
- 2XL 97 – 114 cm / 38″ – 45″
- 3XL 102 – 119 cm / 40″ – 47″
- 4XL 107 – 124 cm / 42″ – 49″
- 5XL 112 – 130 cm / 44″ – 51″
- 6XL 117 – 135 cm / 46″ – 53″
- 7XL 122 – 140 cm / 48″ – 55″
Measure around your waist where you will wear the belt to select the best size for you. Correct sizing is very important, don't simply select your trouser size as you will be wearing your belt well above your hips.