FOR THE SERIOUS POWERLIFTER
- Our Hardest & Stiffest Wrap
- Maximum Federation Length
- Designed to Break Records
Cerberus Extreme Wrist Wraps are the hardest and stiffest wraps in the range. These wraps offer MAXIMUM support! They are made from the latest in fabric technology, a cutting edge woven elastic fabric. We believe this makes them the Stiffest Wraps in the World! All our wraps provide an EXTREMELY secure fit and eliminate folding, collapsing and pinching. These are a POWERFUL and durable wrap ideal for handling maximum weight. The 2" wide velcro and 1/2" wide thumb loops make them very easy to put on, the Velcro is also extra strength to keep them in place and make sure they stay there throughout your workout. These wraps create a rock solid cast and lock your wrists in place.
They are 35” in wrap length with a 4” Velcro securing strap. Total length is 39” / 99cm as 1m is the maximum allowable length in most Powerlifting federations. Left & Right designs for equal wrapping of each wrist. These are designed for Powerlifting but are also the favourite of top level Strongmen. Sold as a Pair.
WARNING! This wrap is definitely is not for beginners!
Cerberus EXTREME Wrist Wraps are Perfect for:
- Strongman / Strongwoman
- Use Wrist Wraps for Bench Pressing, Shoulder pressing and any Pressing movement to improve joint position by preventing hyper-extension.
- Squatting with wrist wraps allows the wraps to absorb the load instead of your elbows and wrists. You can also keep a closer grip which lets you keep your upper back tighter and there is less chance of the bar moving.
- Deadlifting with wrist wraps may help to hold the wrist in a flexed position. When the wrist is flexed, it is harder to open the hand, thus giving you a bit of help with your grip.
Why Use Wrist Wraps?
Wrist Wraps allowing you to train heavier with more confidence as well as protecting your wrists and preventing injuries.
Recent studies between 1990 and 2007 on weight training injuries to the wrist suggest that wrist wraps can reduce or prevent several types of wrist injuries:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wrist Strain
35" - 35" Wrap with 4" Velcro - Total Length 39" / 99cm