Cerberus Ultra Wrist Wraps are a great all round wrap. These are a premium wrap giving you stiff and strong support. They are made from the latest in fabric technology - a cutting edge woven elastic fabric blend. These wraps provide a secure fit and eliminate folding, collapsing and pinching. These are durable wraps and are ideal for all your training needs. The thumb loops make them very easy to put on. The velcro is extra strength to keep them in place and make sure they stay there throughout your workout.
Available in 3 sizes - 18”, 28” and 39” in length (end to end as per most powerlifting federation rules). These different lengths allow you pick a size that best suits your needs and personal preference. Left & Right designs for equal wrapping of each wrist. These are the definitive accessory for your training needs.
CERBERUS ULTRA WRIST WRAPS ARE PERFECT FOR:
- Bench pressing, shoulder pressing and any pressing movement you do.
- Squat, with wrist wraps you can allow the wraps to absorb the load instead of your elbows and wrist. You can also keep a closer grip which letting you keep your upper back tighter and less chance of the bar moving.
- Deadlift, wrist wraps may help to hold the wrist in a flexed position when deadlifting. When the wrist is flexed, it is harder to open the hand, thus giving you a bit of help with your grip.
- Power Lifting
- Olympic Lifting
- Protecting the wrist and preventing injuries
- Enhancing your lifting technique
- Allowing you to train heavy with more confidence
Recent studies between 1990 and 2007 on weight training injuries to the wrist suggest that wrist wraps can reduce or prevent several types of wrist injuries:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wrist Strain
Please note our sizing is measured end to end - start of the wrap to end of the velcro. This makes it easier for our powerlifting customers who have maximum lengths to consider as part of their federation rules.
- 18" - 14" Wrap with 4" Velcro
- 28" - 24" Wrap with 4" Velcro
- 39" - 35" Wrap with 4" Velcro