THE CLASSIC LIFTING BELT
- Quick-fitting, Easy Release and Adjustable to your support level
- 10mm thick pre “broken in” High Quality Leather
- Superb all round belt
The Cerberus Single Prong Belt has been made to the highest standard, with durability and quality in mind. It is 10cm wide and 10mm thick with 6 rows of high strength nylon stitching and made to IPF spec as per the latest Technical Rulebook. We have only used quality leather with a soft non-slip finish and the embroidered logos add to the premium image. This belt has a pre “broken in” feel that makes it quicker to form around your waist, but remains rigid and very supportive - so you can be assured the belt will fit great and feel awesome!
This belt has a high quality matte black single prong buckle. Single prong is the most popular buckle and has long been a favourite amongst experienced lifters. It is very easy to use, it can be released quicker and easier than a double prong belt. The belt can be easily adjusted to your desired tightness for any given exercise e.g. most lifters like different levels of support for squats and deadlifts. Also various Strongman events most definitely require different levels of belt tightness.
Superb All Round Weightlifting Belt
- Matte black Single Prong Buckle
- 6 rows of High Density Nylon Stitching
- Made to IPF spec (not on approval list)
- SMALL 56 – 74 cm / 22″ – 29″
- MEDIUM 66 – 84 cm / 26″ – 33″
- LARGE 76 – 94 cm / 30″ – 37″
- XL 86 – 104 cm / 34″ – 41″
- 2XL 91 – 109 cm / 36″ – 43″
- 3XL 97 – 114 cm / 38″ – 45″
- 4XL 102 – 119 cm / 40″ – 47″
- 5XL 107 – 124 cm / 42″ – 49″
- 6XL 112 – 130 cm / 44″ – 51″
To find your size measure around your waist where you will wear the belt. Correct sizing is very important, don't simply select your trouser size as you will be wearing your belt well above your hips.