Medium & Large SOLD OUT - New stock arriving 29 Jan 2018 - all orders for these sizes will ship when stock arrives.
THE MUST HAVE PRODUCT FOR THE SERIOUS DEADLIFTER!
- These are the famous straps used by all the top deadlifters!
- Instantly add weight to your deadlift - SMASH that PB!
- Rated to 600Kgs - Ready for the next World Record!
If you want to pull big numbers on your deadlift then the Cerberus Figure 8's are for you. These straps will instantly add weight to your deadlift. Remember Eddie Hall's World Record Deadlift? These Figure 8 straps are made from a super heavy duty cotton canvas material stitched to our unique design and rated to 600Kgs, so we can't wait to see what the next record pull will be?! Once you have tried our Figure 8 Staps there is no going back to conventional straps for deadlifts.
Our specific style of Figure 8's have grown in popularity as they lock you onto the bar and allow you to focus solely on your pull. This is why they were the choice of top deadlifters at the World Deadlift Championships. They are made with heavy duty cotton canvas that has special weaving for maximum durability with an industrial strength sewn loop. Despite the heavy duty construction they are very comfortable to use. Cerberus Figure 8 Straps are a fantastic training accessory to enhance lifting technique, reduce premature grip fatigue and increase your work rate by up to 30%!
- Enhance your Lifting Technique by removing your need to grip allowing you to put max effort in the pulling phase of the deadlift
- Allows you to train your pulling movements to maximum effect equalling improved strength and muscle growth
- Excellent for Max Deadlifts, any Deadlift for Rep Events and Heavy Shrugs
- Designed for durability and heavy lifting in mind
- 1 Year Warranty from date of purchase against splitting/tearing of material and stitching
- Available in 5 Sizes to ensure the perfect fit
How to use
Place your wrist through one of the loops and pass the second loop underneath the bar. Feed your wrist through the second loop, securing the bar in place. Grip the bar and the strap securely before performing your lift. Supplied as a pair. For more specific direction we recommend seeking the advice from a fitness professional.
Only Cerberus makes 5 sizes of Figure 8's because we know sizing is so important, it will be the difference between loving or hating them. It is crucial to choose the correct size. Measure around your wrist using a piece of string and ruler or tape measure then purchase the closest size to your actual wrist size.
X-SMALL - up to 16.5cm / 6.5"
SMALL - up to 17.5cm / 6.9"
MEDIUM - up to 19cm / 7.5"
LARGE - up to 20.5cm / 8.1"
X-LARGE - up to 22cm / 8.7"
As a general guide Medium/Large works great for most adult men. Small/Medium for most female lifters or teenagers. X-Large is perfect for thick bars (Axle) & big wrists!